Our aim – to offer you exceptional service
About the Nephrology clinic
• The Nephrology clinic has an agreement with all insurance organizations, which cover the transportation costs of Greek patients and all their hospital costs.
• It provides assistance services for agreement with the hotels where patients stay for their holidays and all necessary information on matters of tourism or other matters of interest.
• During the patients’ stay in the hotels the clinic contacts them with a view to giving them precise details of the procedures that they must follow.
• The road network in the area guarantees patients ease of access to the clinic from any location in the Prefecture.
• The clinic also gives visitors the opportunity to use fax machines and computers for sending e-mails.
• Lastly, it is a unique proposal for enjoying a perfect combination of medical care, relaxation, recreation and holidays.
The Nephrology Clinic and surrounding areas
The Thessaloniki Nephrology Clinic is in a key location by the sea in Neoi Epivates, southeast of Thessaloniki: only ten minutes from the airport, half an hour from the historic centre of Thessaloniki and one hour from the centre of Chalkidiki. It is 15 kilometres away from Thessaloniki, 10 km from the airport, 50 km from Nea Moudania, 70 km from the Municipality of Kassandra, and 85 km from Sithonia making it easily, comfortably and safely accessible from all areas.
Neoi Epivates, the well-known Bakse Tsifliki, lies between Aghia Triada and Peraia. It is one of the largest suburbs in the area and at the same time one of the well known resorts in Thessaloniki. The beaches fill up at weekends and during the summer months they are full of travellers, music and lively activity, since it is the first choice of visitors, especially young ones. Neoi Epivates combines the image of a holiday fishing village with the contemporary concept of summer fun. Recent years have seen a significant expansion in the activities of the locals in commerce, catering and the hotel sector. There is a high level of organized tourism with hotel complexes, apartments, rooms and organized entertainment.
Chalkidiki, which is a pole of attraction for a large number of tourists, boasts unique natural beauty, clean beaches, beautiful little islands and villages with characteristic traditional architecture. It is a tourist destination that suits all preferences offering a combination of mountain and sea, peace and lively entertainment, ancient history and contemporary life. Despite the high number of tourists it is possible to enjoy everything: sun, sea, nature, entertainment, good food. All the lovely things that a visitor seeks coexist in perfect harmony in the Chalkidiki peninsula south east of Thessaloniki.